Monday, September 29, 2008

Could I be that hard?

I don't know if I'm just really insensitive, or if other people are just too sensitive.

Is it wrong that I broke out into laughter when my mother told me about sister crying after she and her husband moved out of their apartment into a lovely new house this week? I mean really. Really? Crying? Come on? They weren't evicted or anything horrible like that; they are doing well in their lives and moved to the next step in married life and bought a house.

I had to get all the laughing out because I can't laugh to my sister because she's really sensitive. Really sensitive. So sensitive that she took it personally when I laughed my ass off when she said that she wanted to replace the four toilets in her new house. Yes, she wants to replace the ENTIRE toilets, not just the seats. Fortunately, her husband nixed that idea . . . that and the cost of four new toilet bowels.

Anyhoo, I am very happy for my sister and her husband. I'm so proud of everything that she's done with her life. She has progressed so well and is growing into a lovely adult.

No comments: