Friday, September 5, 2008

Where is Tinkerbell when you need her?

I wish I had a magic wand. If I did, I would help the people in my life who need it most. Heck, I'd even want to help those who don't need so much help. There are times when I want so bad to help, but there's just nothing that I can do. It makes me feel kind of useless.

I think I come from a place where I always want to fix things for people. But I'm realizing that there are situations when I just can't help. I even read my horoscope every day in an effort to steal some words of wisdom. As pathetic as it may sound, I also read the Cathy comic strip with the same intention.

Anyhoo, I am proud to say that I got an A on my first quiz in medical terminology!!! While that may not seem like a big deal to some, it major to me. I nearly cried, especially when the professor wrote SUPER on my test.

Yeah, I'm in college and SUPER still made me tear up.

I must sign off; duty calls and the laundry is on the spin cycle. Plus, 20/20 comes on on 15 minutes!

No comments: