Sunday, September 21, 2008

Living the American dream

My sisters crack me up. I have three, and they are all very different. One of my sisters recently bought a house with her husband; she'll be moving in a the end of the month. She informed me today that she needs to save money because she wants to replace the four toilets in the house. You read that right: She wants to replace the toilets. Not the seats, the entire toilet. Why? Because other people have used them for years, she said. I'm still laughing thinking about that. Her husband said he would be fine with disinfectant.

God love her, she's just so high-maintenance. She didn't take too kindly to my reaction of amazement. But damn . . . new toilets?!!

I must say that I am quite proud of my sister, and I'm very happy for her. She's carved out quite a nice life for herself and her husband. I can't wait until she starts having children.

Speaking of children, my other sister who is pregnant showed me how her bellybutton is starting to protrude. That was kinda neat.

Tootles.

No comments: