Friday, September 19, 2008

Crying tears of joy for a change

There's nothing like your future to serve as motivation to do well in school. My future is what I am always thinking about when I'm doing school work. So actually doing well makes my insides feel just a little proud and makes me feel just a little bit better about the future.

I'm proud to say that I got a perfect score on my friggin 80-question, fill-in-the-blank medical terminology test!!! It really means a lot to me because I put a lot into studying. Plus, I haven't always done so well in school, for one reason or another. And I'm not ashamed to say that I cried after I got my test back; they were tears of joy of course. My little sister was proud that I could actually shed tears of joy for a change.

There's no time to rest on my laurels. I have a hell-of-a-lot of medical terms to learn before Tuesday. It's okay, though, because I really enjoy learning about the different medical terms and how they relate.

No comments: