Monday, September 15, 2008

Paging Dr. Ali

It seems like just yesterday that I was picking up my twin brother and sister, Majeid and Maji, from kindergarten. Some how or another time has passed and the two are close to graduating from college. Where does the time go?

Majeid has applied to 24 medical schools and has his first interview on Wednesday at Indiana University. I practiced interviewing him yesterday in preparation for his interview. As I sat across from him I had to keep all my tears inside. I looked at his face as he answered questions and all I wanted to do was hug on him, hold his face in my hands and just let him know how proud I am of him. But I didn't want to freak him out before his big interview.

I just can't believe my little brother is going on an interview to medical school. He's my little Majeid. In no time at all, God-willing, I'll be calling him Dr. Ali. How cool would that be?

No comments: