Friday, September 12, 2008

My shoulders are full

I am so tired . . . of just about everybody and everything.
I'm tired of being everything to everybody. I feel like the person that people come to complain, vent and friggin' bitch to. I mean, I don't think there is any room left on my shoulders.
I'm tired of always being the referee between my mother and my brothers and sisters; between my brothers and sisters; and I've had enough of dealing with ungrateful motherfuckers. I'm just friggin' tired of it all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I think people think that I'm some kind of superwoman.
Well I've got news for the world: I am not Superwoman. I'm just a regular person who has feelings and problems of my own. Contrary to popular belief, I do not have nerves of steel. I'm just so tired of it all. I'm so tired of everybody coming at me from every direction. I'm just sooooooooooooo tired.

The one bright spot of my day came when I went to my sister's doctor's appointment and got to hear the heartbeat of her 15-week-old little bundle. Of course, the occasion was cloud-covered because my sister was upset about stuff my asshole older brother said to her. Sometimes I hate that motherfucker!!!!! He is a miserable excuse for a human being and he tries with all his mite to make everyone else miserable.

God please help me get through the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: