Saturday, August 30, 2008

John McCain did what?

I have got to cut back on the caffeine!!!!!!! My lower back is killing me and I know that caffeine is the culprit. Since I'm a big baby who loves diet soda, cutting back is going to be difficult. It's either that or this horrible back pain.

I've had a day to take it all in. By it, I mean the fact that Republican presidential nominee John McCain chose the female governor of A-L-A-S-K-A to be his vice-presidential running mate. OK, who the hell, aside from those in Alaska, has ever heard of this woman? And what the hell does she know about being a vice president? Her claim to fame: a former television reporter, ATV store owner, mother and wife.

I want to know what this woman is going to bring to the game.

I swear, this is just one knee-jerk thing that McCain is doing in the hopes of getting the female vote. The motive is soooooooooooooo transparent. This just frightens me because it is the only beginning of other stupid things that McCain could do. God help us all. Eight years of Bush has been horrible enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can just picture Mit Romney sitting in his mansion cursing up a storm wondering why he was selected.

No comments: