Friday, August 22, 2008

Holla if you're busy

Gosh . . . I have been so busy today. It has been one thing after another. Currently, I'm in the middle of baking red velvet cupcakes for a friend's birthday, doing laundry, vaccuming stairs, washing dishes and sweating like a fat girl writing her first love letter. Fortunately I have the girls keeping me company. By girls I mean Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte and Samantha of Sex and the City fame. The girls have kept me company on many occassions when I've had things to do and couldn't plop down in front of the television.

Whew . . . The cupcakes are out of the oven and now cooling. White creamy frosting with red crystal sprinkles on top. Yum. Too bad I'm not eating sugar this week.

Anyhoo, I'm going to my friend Marcey's house for a belated birthday party tomorrow. I'm the worst kind of friend; Marcey's birthday was on Aug. 8 and I completely forgot. I was mortified when she informed me. These better be some damn good cupcakes.

Oh, and like the day wasn't stressful enough. I destroyed a Mountain Dew display at the Walmart. That destruction included a 24-packing falling on me and cans bursting. Did anyone help me? Of course not. They did, however, stare. It was almost as horrifying as the time I fell in Kroger while wearing a skirt. Only me.

Tootles.

No comments: