Monday, August 18, 2008

My first time . . .

So this is my first time blogging. It is pretty exciting. My friend Laura thinks this is the perfect place for a big mouth like me. I have to admit that she has a good point. I have an opinion on just about everything and I'm not afraid to share. Many folks in my life sometimes wish that I would keep some things to myself, but that wouldn't be me.

If you've happened upon my little blog, don't think that you've stumbled upon some great site where I'm going to discuss the state of politics or what I can do to be green. I care about that stuff, don't get me wrong. But my thoughts vary from day to day, so you never know what you might get. You can bet that whatever I have to say will be thought-provoking, funny or will leave you with your mouth open.

So if I can figure out how to post tomorrow, you never know what I might have to say.

Tootles.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I am so proud of you! I just know you will have a following before you know it. You tell the greatest stories! You write so well and I am sure you will be a star one day!