Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My brain hurts

Today was such a good day in the way of my big return to college. I'm very excited. I'm taking human anatomy & physiology, and medical terminology. Both of my professors speak clear English and teach in a way that I can understand!!!!! This may seem small, but after having a professor whom I couldn't understand, it really means a lot to me!!!!!!!!!!!!

My anatomy professor is making every effort to make the material very easy to understand. I think that is awesome!!!

My medical terminology professor is friggin hilarious, and she seems to be a good teacher. She seems so easy-going that I'm not nutting up about having a quiz or test during each class.

Thank God I got the books ahead of time and started the reading!!!

Oh, and I talked to many of the other students in my classes, which just makes the entire experience soooooooooooooooo much better.

I wish, the first time I was in college, that I had the self-confidence that I do now when it comes to talking to other people and just being self-assured in group settings. Getting some life experience is wonderful. I wish that could be bottled and sold.

No comments: