Monday, August 25, 2008

God is watching over me!

Tomorrow is the big day when I'll venture back out into the big world of college again. I'm nervous, but I'll get over it. I'll have to. I'm a big girl; I'll put my big girl panties on and do the damn thing -- God-willing. I'm definitely going to need God by my side during my times of adversity.

God has been with me all along, including during one of the toughest times of my life. If not for God, I'm convinced that something very bad would have happened. But I'm convinced that God was watching over me and continues to watch over me. Sure, I do things to screw things up, but I know that God is always guiding me.

I think we as humans learn so much with age. I continue to learn about how we're not supposed to have everything that we want, and things aren't always supposed to come easily. God just has such a magical way of making things the way they are supposed to be and helping us stubborn humans be patient and tolerant.

No comments: