Monday, October 27, 2008

Where is that Candid Camera?

OK, so there are times when I see people and I wonder what the heck they were thinking when they left their house. I wonder if they own mirror. Some cases make me wonder if the Candid Camera show is filming in my town or something.

A recent trip to Walmart had me doing a double-take. I saw two females who appeared to be in their early 20's dressed in jeans that had to be painted on, and tank-top shirts that were just as tight. This would be tacky if the girls were size 2; they were more like size 22.

Let me just say that I am a big girl myself. However, I have enough sense to keep my bulges covered. I don't wear pants that are so tight that the cellulite on my legs show. GROSS.

I stood in line waiting to be checked out, all the while looking around to find out where the Candid Camera cameras could have been hidden.

I had no success.

The funniest part of the scene wasn't the audacity of the two females. Instead, I got a pretty good chuckle from the fact that they were in line to get giant pretzels.

I'm not against being fat; I am a good 60 pounds overweight myself. My goal for myself is to be healthy. In the meantime, I'll be covering by bulges. I know everybody isn't going to be a size 2. However, there is a such thing in covering your ass when you go out in public.
Seriously.

No comments: