Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Doing what I have to do

It is 2009. I pray to God that my 2009 is better than 2008. And 2007.

I'm pretty excited about getting back to school next week. Although I really enjoyed having a month break from school. I'll be taking pathology and coding I this semester. I picked up my books today for a whopping $475. That's right. It's okay though because I think I'll be able to always use the coding books.

All in all, spending the money doesn't bother me too much because I know I'll feel more secure once my schooling is finished and I'm in a secure job as a coder and transcriber. I'll be sooooooooooo super excited to be working in some kind of medical environment.

One thing that I wanted to do during my break from school was to eat right and get back in the gym. I am somewhat pleased that I've been eating healthy for going on two weeks and I've been working out just about everyday. That might not seem like a big deal to some, but it's major for me because I totally use food as a therapist. I've been abusing that therapist for a while now. And I didn't want to balloon up to the size I used to be before I lost a bunch of weight. I'll have to admit, life really gets in the way sometimes. There are times when life seems so very hard. But I'm trying really hard to get myself back on track.

Anyway, I talked to my friend Julie who wondered why she hadn't seen or talked to me in such a long time. I'M SOOOO BUSY. It's just really hard to make time for friends when there just isn't enough time in the day for myself. I'm just trying real hard to get my life back on track. I feel like my trolley car has gone off the track and I'm trying get get it back on.

I have to put myself first right now. I feel bad that I don't have time to talk on the phone as much, or go to lunch with friends. But I know what I'm doing is what needs to be done to make my life better and will enable me to have more leisure time in the future.

No comments: